Campbell-Savona Transportation DepartmentSarah Burgess, Head Bus DriverPhone: (607) 527-9800, ext. 1516Fax: (607) 527-8695Email: email@example.com
All bus notes should be turned into the elementary and high school offices. Make sure you include the students full name, their current bus number, the complete address to where they are going, and the contact name and number for that address. Any transportation changes should be received no later than noon, unless there is an emergency.
Students need to be ready at the bus stop 5 minutes prior to pick up time. Please remember that a parent/guardian needs to be present when elementary students thru 3rd grade are dropped off.
- Keep the aisle clear at all times.
- Stay in your seat.
- Do not throw anything on the bus.
- Keep your voice at a reasonable level.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Stay in your assigned seat.
- No food or drink is to be consumed on the bus.
By following the bus rules students help their bus drivers get them to and from school safely.