Campbell-Savona Transportation DepartmentSarah Burgess, Transportation SupervisorPhone: (607) 527-9800, ext. 1516Fax: (607) 527-8695Email: email@example.com
The district will be following the one pick up location/one drop off location. Locations must be in the Campbell-Savona District.
Students need to be ready at the bus stop 5 minutes prior to pick up time. Bus drivers have been instructed to wait 20 seconds at each bus stop. Please remember that a parent/guardian needs to be present when elementary students thru 3rd grade are dropped off.
- Mask must be worn at all times.
- Keep the aisle clear at all times.
- Stay in your seat.
- Do not throw anything on the bus.
- Keep your voice at a reasonable level.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Stay in your assigned seat.
- No food or drink is to be consumed on the bus.
By following the bus rules students help their bus drivers get them to and from school safely.