• Guidance Office
    Phone: 607-527-9800
    Fax: 607-527-9861

    Matthew Holmes 10-12 Counselor
    Lisa Wetherbee   7-9 Counselor
    Ronda Strawser   Home School Counselor
    Salone McGarvey   Guidance Secretary

    Parents for all students in grades PK -12 (Age 4 – 21 who have not received a high school diploma) must contact the Jr Sr HS Guidance Office at 527-9800 extension 2440 in order to begin the process of registering a student.

    Students must be accompanied by a parent and will need to provide the following information before they can fill out registration paperwork.  

    • Student’s Birth Certificate
    • Any current academic or immunization records.
    • Any pertinent and up to date custody paperwork
    • Proof of Residency
      • Valid NYS Driver’s license      
      • Formal lease agreement accompanied by receipt of rent (or notarization if with a family member)
      • Utility bill
      • Mortgage commitment letter (for people in process of buying new home)
      • Homeowner’s insurance policy
      • Payroll stub
      • Income tax return
      • Membership documents
      • Government issued identification
      • Voter registration
      • Any documents issued by federal, state or local government
      • Custody documentation

    The guidance office fax number is (607) 527-9861.

     Q:        Where do I go to register my children?

    A:        You will need to meet with the District Registrar. Her office is at the Campbell-Savona High School building located at 8455 County Route 125, Campbell, NY.

    Q:        Who do I contact to start the enrollment process?

    A:        You will need to call the District Registrar at (607) 527-9800 extension 2440.

    Q:        Who is eligible to enroll at Campbell-Savona?

    A:        Children ages 4-21 who reside in the Campbell-Savona School District who have not attained a high school diploma

    Q:        If we are transferring into the school district, what is the procedure?

    A:        Unless you are registering for services under the McKinney-Vento Act, we suggest you contact your former district to let them know our school will be contacting them for your student’s education records and immunization records. You could also request copies of your student’s records from your old school and bring them when you register your child with us.

    Q:        Do I have to show that I am a resident of the Campbell-Savona School District?

    A:        Yes.

    Q:        What documents can I submit as proof of residency?

    A:        Valid NYS driver’s license, formal lease agreement accompanied by receipt of rent, utility bill, mortgage commitment letter, homeowner’s insurance policy, payroll stub, income tax return, membership documents, government issued identification, voter registration, any documents issued by federal, state or local government or custody documentation.

    Q:        What documents are needed in order to begin the enrollment process?

    A:        Student’s birth certificate, any current academic or immunization records and any pertinent and up to date custody paperwork.

    Q:        What health and immunization records are required?

    A:        Health records or documentation of exemption per Commissioner’s Regulations or the McKinney-Vento Act. School districts are required to ensure that students entering school at any age have a satisfactory health examination conducted no more than 12 months before the first day of the school year in question. If an acceptable health certificate is not provided within 30 days, the school will conduct an examination.

                Immunization records or documentation of exemption are also required of every student entering or attending public schools in accordance with the Public Health Law.

    Q:        Will I be asked about my citizenship or immigration status?

    A:        No, New York State and Federal law prohibit school districts from asking for that information.

    Q:        What if my child is denied enrollment?

    A:        You may file an appeal under NY education law section 310 if denied enrollment. The instructions, forms and procedures for an appeal, including translated versions of such instructions, forms and procedures may be obtained from the Office of Counsel at www.nysed.gov or by mail addressed to Office of Counsel, New York State Education Department, State Education Building, Albany, NY 12234 or by calling the Appeals Coordinator at 518-474-8927.


    Registration Form

    Honor Roll Requirements
    Students achieving academic excellence each marking period will be recognized by being placed on the High Honor or Honor Roll.
    • A 94.00 or above average is required for the High Honor Roll.
    • An 88.00 to 93.99 average is required for the Honor Roll.

    All Grades are used in tabulating the student’s average. Students with any grades below a 70% are not eligible to be on the honor roll regardless of their overall average for the marking period.   Students with incomplete grades are also not eligible unless their grades are complete by the end of the second week after the marking period ends.  Students who maintain Honor Roll status for the first three marking periods will be invited to a scholastic achievement awards presentation.

    Activity Sheet
    Use this sheet to keep track of all the extra-curricular activities that you partake in.  This sheet will help you to organize all this information when it comes time to apply for National Honor Society, Colleges, Scholarships as well as make it easier for staff to write letters of recomendations.
    This page has a list of resources available through the school/county to help you and your child. 

    Course Description Booklet

    What are the graduation requirements? What majors are available to my student? What courses are available? The course description book will answer all these questions and more! 

    Wondering how to start the college application process? Look here! 
    Don't know what school to attend? More tips here!
    Don't get confused by the terminology. Help is a click away!
    A good essay can make all the difference. Find some hot tips here!
    Everyone is eligible for college funds. Look here for $$$$.


    Documents found on this site are PDF documents, so you'll need Adobe Reader installed on your computer in order to view these documents. If you don't have Adobe Reader installed, you can download it for free by clicking on the following link: http://get.adobe.com/reader/