Welcome to Campbell-Savona Athletics
WINTER SPORTS UPDATES:
Basketball, Cheer, Swimming and Diving, and Wrestling contests at Campbell-Savona will follow these guidelines for the 2021-2022 season:
- All individuals are required to follow the New York State Department of Health Mask Mandate. Properly worn masks that are 2 layers. Mesh masks are not acceptable.
- No spectator limits at this time for any of our winter athletics. Spectators must sit in household pods and socially distance between pods.
- Locker room use is normal. Masks are required at all times.
- No water will be made available. Athletes must bring their own. There is a water bottle filling station found in the gym lobby for refills or filling up before a contest.
- The concession stand will be open for mainly events with varsity.
- No food or drink of any kind for spectators will be allowed in the pool area or gymnasium beginning Monday, January 3rd. Athletes must bring their own. (Concessions may be open and there will be cups at the water bottle filling station in the gym lobby for use.
- A changing area will be provided for officials.
*These guidelines are subject to change at any time.Director of Athletics:Bob Loveless607 527-9800 Ext. email@example.com